Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just want to let you know that I’m new to the driveaccord community, it is amazing how much knowledge there’s in this forum about the Honda Accord, I am glad that I sign up. I just bought a 2015 Honda Accord coupe EX-L V6. I don’t know much about the car, I am learning everything I can about it. I love everything about this car! The car has 49,000 miles in it, is there anything maintenance that I need to do right now? Are they issues that I need to be concern about it? Any information will be really appreciated. Thanks.

·
8th Gen Believer
3,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You bought a great car, seriously that year V6 Accord is excellent, the engine is a beast. The first thing is to pull the transmission dipstick, it's in front of the engine on the driver's side. If the fluid is dark, get the fluid changed ASAP using Honda DW1 fluid nothing else. Don't flush the trans. Fresh fluid will be pink and transparent. Change all the fluids and filters including brake and coolant. At that mileage there's little or nothing besides fluids and filters. Get an owners' manual, printed or online, read that sucker especially the maintenance section.
There's a search feature on the Tools menu for any questions you may have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts