Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,
I'm new to the site and I want to thank the forum for the Q/A and instructions for the accords.

I want to know if you guys can help me.

Do you guys have any instructions in how to change the tail lights in Accord 2006 LX SE.

I believe you have to remove the rear bumper , is that right?

Any answer will be appreciated
Thank you

·
Registered
79 Posts
In order to change the tail light assembly, you will need to remove the rear bumper cover. It is very simple to do, just a few bolts from underneath and a careful but aggressive pull and it will come right off. There is, I believe one or two bolts holding the light on from the underneath side. I recently switched my assemblies (2007 EX-L Sedan) to the Hybrid light assemblies (Red and Clear) and I love it. I was a little nervous taking off the bumper cover, but it turned out to be pretty simple. Then it snaps back in and you are on your way. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Search is always your friend, look under the 7th Gen section, pretty sure Princess has posted factory .pdf files for this.

·
ready to go....
20,013 Posts
Although it's on here already.... here you go.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you

Thank you all for the replies , I will post pictures after it is done ,
we are setting up fog lights , hid and changing the taillights this coming saturday

Cheers:thmsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
What is the difference between the hybrid ones and the 2006 ones that I have now?

Anyone have a side by side pic comparison?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts