Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, usually on truck and pilot forums! Recently sold our 06 pilot and picked up a 2013 accord as we needed something better on gas and lower mileage and still fit 2 car seats for the kiddos. Looked at a 2011 that was clean and 66k but noticed some smoke from exhaust even with dealer maintenance every 5k! Glad that deal fell through..

Scored this accord as the guy bought for his parents but they got a new CR-V as accord was getting hard for them to get in and out of. 1 owner, clean carfax and 64k miles on the clock. Nice that it has WeatherTech floor mats too! We are loving it, prob not even using all the features, dang smart key is smart! Wife is loving it!

1 question I have is how long do the brakes last on these cars? Current plans just do tiny, 20% tears and either 50% or 35% upfront. Wife’s car so don’t want to go too dark. (Had 35% on my windshield but eyes aren’t what they used to be lol)

Look forward to reading and getting ideas on DA forum!

Attachments

·
8th Gen Believer
3,815 Posts
Welcome to DA. ^^ this has been my experience with OEM although I'm at 87k miles on current brakes and notice rotor flutter on high speed braking only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts