Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

Weathertech mats are the cream of the crop in carpet-protection products. Weathertech floor mats are made from
premium-quality rubber that's been UV-stabilized to prevent discoloration. Furthermore, Weathertech floor liners go
further than durability: each Weathertech floor liner features extra-high ribs and side guards, allowing them to hold a
tremendous amount of water, snowmelt, mud, and leaves.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
dude, i just tried to order some floormats and they are $99.95. free shipping only works for 100 and up. wtf??:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It actually states right in our post that the minimum order value has to be $100 in order to get free shipping.

Steve

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
yeah i can see that it says minimum 100 but didnt know the front mats would cost 99.95! i was just so excited to see "***NEW*** WeatherTech Floor Mats. Premium Quality! FREE SHIPPING! SAVE BIG!" in the title. i fell for it - good one!

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WeatherTech is WeatherTech. They are not cheap mats. However, they are pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to winter mats.

Steve

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW I can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away and 2011 is right around the corner!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support and for making it such a great 2010! On behalf of myself and everyone at XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff, have a very happy holiday season and a very happy, prosperous new year!

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi everyone,

Hope everybody enjoyed their holidays.

For those of you who entered our iPad giveaway, please be sure to check our Blog to see if you won!

Please note that we were closed on Friday and Monday and are working hard to answer emails, private messages and process orders. We appreciate your patience.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow are these mats popular!! I just installed a set of WeatherTech liners on my vehicle and they are worth every penny. They fit perfectly and do an awesome job protecting the vehicle. Anyone that has seen these mats has literally asked me to order them a set right on the spot.

Steve

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everybody for their continued patience and support.

I also want to inform everybody that we will be operating with limited staff for the next 2 weeks. If you send a PM or an email please allow 24-48 hours for a response. As always, for the quickest possible response, please email us directly at [email protected].

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All orders for WeatherTech Floor Mats have been processed. These mats ship directly from WeatherTech so sometimes it does take us a little while before we receive tracking information. I appreciate everybody's patience, your tracking numbers will be emailed to you as soon as we receive them.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a new pic from a customer who installed our HID kit in their Acura NSX. What a beautiful car! The HID kit looks great :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
HIDs look great, including the NSX.

HOWEVER, without the proper housing, they blind the crap out of oncoming drivers and the light is not properly applied to the road. Do you sell housings as well?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey everybody, hope you're all having a great long weekend and enjoying your Memorial day!

All WeatherTech Floor Mat orders have been processed and shipped! Tracking information will be available in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number. Thank you for the continued support!

1 - 20 of 256 Posts