Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 LX accord 5 spd manual. Tinted 18% all the way around. The car looks great except for the fact it is sitting on 16 inch hubs. Disgusting I know. Please help, by throwing some decisions on wheels and tires packages. I am really just looking to throw 17's on it and be satified with that. Thanks for your help in advance:wave:......

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I can't comment on what looks good. But I can comment on function and value. For the same general price as most cast aluminum wheels, you can buy high quality forged aluminum wheels from centerlinewheels.com. They make them direct - no middleman to increase the cost to you. A 17-inch forged wheel weighs about 15 pounds compared to 22-26 pounds for a cast aluminum. Not only will they noticeably improve acceleration and braking, but they will also increase your fuel mileage by about 1 mpg. If you're just starting to look, they're worth considering.

If you happen to like those rims, go to Tirerack and order something like the General Alimax HP. (Great tire, also super lightweight for performance.) Then take them to any tire shop and have them mounted and balanced for about $20/tire.

·
Registered
681 Posts
where are you located?

I also have 8th gen 17" coupe wheels for sale. My friend put the same wheels on her 8th gen LX sedan and I must say they look great!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im on the east coast. Can you post pics of the wheels please HondaCoupe so I can see what they look like. I really like the G37s I saw them in another post and was wondering if they come in 17's if so I would really like to invest in them, I think they would look really nice on my accord.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts