Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1st gear
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting these new rims for my 07 i4 coupe

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-23398/overview/

They come in the correct Bolt pattern, diameter, width etc, but im unfamiliar with wheel offsets. I can get either a +35.00mm or a +45.00mm offset. Which one of these offsets will fit my coupe, if they both do which offset will probably look the best?

Thanks y'all

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey man that same wheel is on discount tire direct dot com for 109 each....plus when you buy 4 you can get up to 130 in rebates....that is a total of 306.....plus free shipping and hub centric rings.....as far as offset go with the +45....stock is +55 so the +45 is close.....I have a set that are +45 and they fir and look great......

·
Registered
79 Posts
+45 would be a good choice, especially if you're going to lower it. I have +35, it looks really aggressive but when, if, I get to lower it ill have to mod some fenders. Width makes a big difference too btw.

·
Banned
694 Posts
+35 offset is really aggressive, but if you plan on lowering it, you probably will need to roll the fenders. Me personally, I like how an offset like that makes the wheels sit flush with the fenders. My wheels are +38 and I love how it looks.

·
1st gear
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally have no plans on lowering. Im not a big fan of the whole jdm styling. So basicly what you guys are saying is the lower the offset, the more the wheels will stick out as opposed to stock 55mm offset?

·
Banned
694 Posts
I personally have no plans on lowering. Im not a big fan of the whole jdm styling. So basicly what you guys are saying is the lower the offset, the more the wheels will stick out as opposed to stock 55mm offset?
Wait, when did lowering a car become "JDM Styling"?

Yes, the lower the offset, the more the wheel will be pushed out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts