Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell All,

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is JC I am from South Florida, I traded my 2018 Civic Si for a 2019 San Marino Red 2.0T, 6MT a little over a month go.

Attachments

·
8th Gen Believer
3,782 Posts
Welcome to DA JC! That's a hot looking ride, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sweet ride. How does the civic compare against the accord? The latest civic seems larger than the older gens, it's almost the size of an older accord.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Sweet ride. How does the civic compare against the accord? The latest civic seems larger than the older gens, it's almost the size of an older accord.
thank you. I had a coupe and it was tiny. However my civic fully bolt on was faster. The Accord is generally a cow in comparison, but rather quick in my opinion. I don't plan to do much other than just exhaust, DP and Flexfuel. If possible down the line maybe a CTR turbo upgrade but that is way down the line.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
thank you. I had a coupe and it was tiny. However my civic fully bolt on was faster. The Accord is generally a cow in comparison, but rather quick in my opinion. I don't plan to do much other than just exhaust, DP and Flexfuel. If possible down the line maybe a CTR turbo upgrade but that is way down the line.
How's the ride quality of the Si compared to the other civics? Does it have the same setup as the other civics?

How's the ride quality of the Si compared to the accord? I imagine the accord would be cushier with maybe a little better noise isolation.

Do both cars have the same 2T engine? Accord is heavier and higher, so it would naturally feel like dump truck compared to the civic

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How's the ride quality of the Si compared to the other civics? Does it have the same setup as the other civics?

How's the ride quality of the Si compared to the accord? I imagine the accord would be cushier with maybe a little better noise isolation.

Do both cars have the same 2T engine? Accord is heavier and higher, so it would naturally feel like dump truck compared to the civic
The ride quality of the Accord is much nicer, the civic does have the same dampening that the touring has. Noise I would say the same as in ride quality.

My civic was a 1.5T and the Accord I have the 2.0T. Still with all my modifications with the civic was faster in all aspects and the accord is still a cow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts