231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first of its kind - Semi Shaved Grill w/Emblem
The pictures just dont do this grill Justice. You cant see any of the Flakes ):

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey there!

That looks freaking awesome. How did you get it? Did you have to ship your existing piece to him or did he already have on in stock?

·
SHLEE
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I had an issue with the last grill, NJ roads are pretty bad. I did have to send it back down. We talked about a few options and I shared my vision with him. It was a pain to get the emblem to sit flush, and he really took the time to creat this piece!

·
'06 Coupe EX V6/6MT
1,603 Posts
That looks fantastic. I have to say I wasn't a fan of the 'shaved' grille look, but this really looks great. Another quality and unique item from Nexson.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks awesome! Reminds me of the mugen grilles on the new si's

·
SHLEE
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao Brian! your awesome :) I know it was a pain but the finishing product is so sleek bro. Its unreal!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I most definitely might try this on my 04 sedan when it warms up here on Long Island. This looks awesome

·
SHLEE
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I most definitely might try this on my 04 sedan when it warms up here on Long Island. This looks awesome
It really does. And its funny how much attention I get now from other Honda Owners. They do a double take trying to figure out what it is lol Good stuff. I love it. Brian's got skills

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Very different! Great way to turn heads!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts