Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I got my car.
Finally got home to read the manual and i notice I dont have the same steering wheel with the blue tooth buttons. I didnt want navi but I wanted blue tooth.. Was this an option? or did it come standard?

Can someone give me some info on this.?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I purchased mine a year ago, but I think the Blue tooth only works through the Nav. display.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I have the 2010 EXL coupe and I have Bluetooth. I would venture to say the V6 EXL would also have this….Do you have a button on the steering wheel that looks like a phone?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No i dont have the steering wheel with those buttons.
but at the top by the interior lights i see the speaker.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
That’s weird stuff, sorry I can’t help more. I am sure someone will chime in that can help you more

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have navi though?

I just checked honda's website and it says

Bluetooth HandsFreeLink™ available with Navigation package*

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
No, I do not have NAVI. I have the EXL w/o NAVI.

I just thought it was standard on the EXL

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
The EXL came with bluetooth standard on 2011 and up. Before then you have to get the navi package in order to have bluetooth.
Maybe for the sedan? otherwise, how would I have bluetooth w/o NAVI?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am quite sure that you are supposed to have bluetooth with non navi EXLs beginning 2010. Go to your dealer and ask them about it. Look at other 2010 V6 EXLs in the lot. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i picked my '10 up last october, exl v6 without navi came with bluetooth. I think its standard because it was not listed on option list.

·
Registered
50 Posts
there should be 2 chunky buttons right under the volume on the steering wheel. U cant miss them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well im from canada. I wonder if its standard in the US and just an option here. I just checked the specs it said available* im not sure if thats suppose to mean its an option?

Anyways hows is the bluetooth sound quality? is it even worth paying extra for the option?

·
Registered
50 Posts
very loud and clear. Sound comes directly through all ur speakers. Very useful. Definitely recommend.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bluetooth works superbly. The sound is crystal clear and people in the other side also hears you very well. It is worth it. If it is standard in US, I think it would also be standard equipment in Canada. Just go to your dealer and find out.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you're from Canada, the 2010 Canadian ex-l models do not have the bluetooth......US models EX-L should have it. And that is models without Navi as well.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
well im from canada. I wonder if its standard in the US and just an option here. I just checked the specs it said available* im not sure if thats suppose to mean its an option?

Anyways hows is the bluetooth sound quality? is it even worth paying extra for the option?
oh NOW you tell us your from Canada lol :headbash:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts