Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have an 06 accord 2.4l 4 cylinder with a no crank no start issue I have pulled the starter and had it tested it’s fine I have also pulled the alternator and had it tested it came back fine too I have also replaced the starter relay switch and just got a new battery, the only bolt on I have done is a cold air intake but have done everything professionally when I turn the key like normal I hear the fuel pump hum and all my dash lights go on but when I turn the key all the way to try to start nothing happens at all I have tried to jump it but still nothing if you can in anyway point me in any direction to help fix it that would be greatly appreciated (car has 200k miles)

when the problem first occurred I thought it might be my positive terminal connector as it was snapped in half but my neighbor replaced it via a universal one that he had

·
one wheel drive
802 Posts
Is it all the way in P or if manual the clutch switch working? There is a smaller wire going to the starter that is the trigger, check for 12V there when trying to crank.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you don't hear the relay clicking, it's most likely the ignition switch in the steering column. Mine went finally after buzzing occasionally when starting. One day, it was just dead. Fairly common repair item on these...and also pretty easy to fix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts