Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My daughter's 2004 Accord Sedan Ex was assaulted by a deer that jumped on the windshield and rolled over the roof of the car. To repair, the roof and windshield had to be replaced. The repair shop had to take the dash board off when doing the repair and had to repair the nicks in it from the shattering glass. The car was repaired, she picked it up, and that night when she turned on the headlights she found out that the console lights (lights on buttons to operate radio, buttons to light up temperature controls, and buttons on steering wheel for radio/cruise control) won't work! The repair shop said that there is something wrong with the radio and that's why these lights won't work. This makes no sense to us as the radio itself is working! The lights were working after the accident; it was raining the day of the accident, the headlights were on, and the console lights were fine. Any ideas?

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
The repair shop is full of shit. Take it back and make them fix it. They obviously screwed something up or forgot to plug something back in when they removed the dash. Don't be a pushover!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sentiments exactly. I am going to let her dad take care of it - he is a lot bigger than I am! Does anyone else have any thoughts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts