Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Has anyone experienced the phone/bluetooth option missing from the menu or audio source?
I'm thinking mines was disabled by the dealership when I brought it in to check why phone option was stuck on initializing.
The reason was the bluetooth/HFT/HFL module going bad.
Car info: 2015 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe.

Does anyone know how to re-enable it?
Perhaps through the developer mode?

Thanks.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
I'm thinking... you might need to tell us which year of the car and which trim you have. I gather maybe EXL V6? What year? One or two displays?

Also - your owner's manual has information on how to enable / disable Bluetooth though regular menus, no developer mode necessary.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking... you might need to tell us which year of the car and which trim you have. I gather maybe EXL V6? What year? One or two displays?

Also - your owner's manual has information on how to enable / disable Bluetooth though regular menus, no developer mode necessary.
Sorry about that, I have edited that in.

Thanks, I will browse the owner's manual.

UPDATE:

Problem solved!

The bluetooth option was under Settings.
I was able to pair my phone to the car and make phone calls, etc.
However, the Phone option was still not showing up on the menu and bluetooth audio source was not there.

I went into developer mode (hold VOL + DISP + BACK buttons down) and messed around.
Ran the diagnostic check and once it detected that my bluetooth module was good, it re-enabled the phone option.

· Registered
1 Posts
I went into developer mode (hold VOL + DISP + BACK buttons down) and messed around.
Ran the diagnostic check and once it detected that my bluetooth module was good, it re-enabled the phone option.

Wow thank you so much for this! I have not had the bluetooth option on my source screen since I took my car in for a radio update over 2 years ago!
I tried what you said and yet! It's back!

I can finally connect directly to spotify without first connecting through the pandora source option lmfao :LOL:

· Registered
1 Posts

UPDATE:

Problem solved!

However, the Phone option was still not showing up on the menu and bluetooth audio source was not there.

I haven the same problem :(
I need more info about developer mode.
Please!!

· Registered
1 Posts

UPDATE:

Problem solved!

HEY THANKS!!! I got mine reset with these instructions ❤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts