Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my high beam/DRLS maybe yellow light but just don't know which bulb to get.

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
Nokyas Hyper Yellow.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is clean. i have 1000k full hid conversion for low beam and fog lights but i think i want to change to regular bulbs. thinkin about yellow for high beam/DRL's and fog lights and ultra white for low beam. I was doin my research but a lot of ppl said Luminics are brighter and less watts. mmmmm?

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
I have 5000K for my lowbeams. I also have Nokyas for the Fogs. I really don't use my highs so the Nokyas work fine. My buddy told me that y DRLs are bright. And this was during a sunny summer day. Ive been happy with Nokyas, had them on about almost 2 years.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I THINK IMMA GET THE Luminics Krypton Titanium White for my DRLs for now see how that is. When the cop pull me over for my 10000k HID then im switching to all
Luminics Krypton Titanium White

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
The one time you need highbeams, you'll regret not having one. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ next_milenium i still have my stock High Beams never took em out. and the same time having Full HID conversion for my low beam and Fog Lights My high beam is no longer needed lol.

·
3,260 Posts
@ next_milenium i still have my stock High Beams never took em out. and the same time having Full HID conversion for my low beam and Fog Lights My high beam is no longer needed lol.
I thought you're switching your DRL's? If so, you'll lose highbeams. No matter if you have HIDs in your low beam and fogs, the light won't travel as far as a highbeam. If you ever drive on a dark curvy roads, you will need highbeams.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh ok. gotchu. thanks.

·
3,260 Posts
oh ok. gotchu. thanks.
You're welcome. I hated the yellow DRLs so I just removed DRL fuse. I know a white/yellow DRL would look KOOL but I didn't want to lose my highbeams because I need them occasionally to flash !diots on the road. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Question. How yu remove the DRLs fuse. i have the 2011 v6

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Question. How yu remove the DRLs fuse. i have the 2011 v6
Pretty sure it’s in the driver’s side fuse panel. Look in the owner’s manual for the position of the DRL fuse and just pull it

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok thanks. where did u get yur M3 Rear Roof Spoiler?

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
ok thanks. where did u get yur M3 Rear Roof Spoiler?
I actually bought it from a DA.net member brand new. He was shipped the wrong one so sold it to me. But it came from eBay originally. The eBay seller is like Steven shadow speed or something like that. Sorry I don’t totally remember and I deleted my PM box recently lol

It might be just shadow speed or shadow.speed man this is really getting on my nerves now, THANKS :headbash: haha jk

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I actually bought it from a DA.net member brand new. He was shipped the wrong one so sold it to me. But it came from eBay originally. The eBay seller is like Steven shadow speed or something like that. Sorry I don’t totally remember and I deleted my PM box recently lol

It might be just shadow speed or shadow.speed man this is really getting on my nerves now, THANKS :headbash: haha jk
Edit: got on my nerves so bad I had to go look. His username is shadow.speed

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol. u crazy. im not really familiar about ebay. how do i get hold of him lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts