Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im thinking of buying nose mask, is the one on college hills a good mask for my 13 sport? and does anyone have a pic with one equipped? thank you

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
You'd be better off with a clear bra.
Nose masks often trap dirt and debris underneath and often scratches the paint.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nose mask is fine, I always use one for our frequent out of state trips. Always ensure front nose is freshly washed & fresh coat of ur favorite polish. Never ever had a scratch from using OEM nose masks on 2 BMWs, our Mustang GT and now my new Accord

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nose masks are ok when you make long distance trips. I always had then on my previous Accords and never had paint issues. Came back home on a Sunday went through a cheap car wash to get all insects and dirt off the nose mask, when dry, removed and stuck in trunk or home. Got good quality ones in EBay made by LeBra. Don't have one for my new car yet but Florida on bug season will require one. Very satisfied and happy with them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Found one in Amazon at:
Something doesn't look right in EBay I would go for the one that has the LeBra logo on the upper cover The others don't have pictures with the real deal on them

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Nose masks are ok when you make long distance trips. I always had then on my previous Accords and never had paint issues. Came back home on a Sunday went through a cheap car wash to get all insects and dirt off the nose mask, when dry, removed and stuck in trunk or home. Got good quality ones in EBay made by LeBra. Don't have one for my new car yet but Florida on bug season will require one. Very satisfied and happy with them.
Found one in Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/LeBra-Front-C...51832&sr=8-1&keywords=LeBra+honda+accord+2013
Something doesn't look right in EBay I would go for the one that has the LeBra logo on the upper cover The others don't have pictures with the real deal on them
Ah, freak out
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out

:D

Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts