Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate this little compartment. Does anyone actually keep anything in here? Nothing fits in it and I can't even comfortably get to it.

Gum? Nope.

Hand Sanitizer? Nope

Shifter is in the middle of the arm-to-compartment path

Nope.

Maybe I can keep coins in it, but it's hard to scoop anything out of there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I keep condoms in there, fits perfect.

Reactions: Lemmi_H and FY0323

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,708 Posts
Gated community remote fits in there perfect along with my PO box key.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Shifter is in the middle of the arm-to-compartment path
Not on the 7th-gen, it's on the left. Nothing blocks my access to the useless compartment. (The useful power outlet, on the other hand, is behind the shifter.)

·
Yes, I'm a girl.
1,649 Posts
LMAO..... your pics are cracking me up. I keep hair ties and lip balm in it.. not sure you'll wanna go that route.

·
PIMP MY RIDE PLZ
192 Posts
Lol yeah.. the rubbery surface makes it hard to pull the coins out. I put a folded up $20 in there for emergencies, and topped it off with a bunch of loose change for parking.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I use the cover to prop my cell phone up. Like widescreen mode. Funniest post i've seen in a while on here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Lol yeah.. the rubbery surface makes it hard to pull the coins out. I put a folded up $20 in there for emergencies, and topped it off with a bunch of loose change for parking.
Ditto.

·
Registered
434 Posts
It's perfect for holding an iPhone connected to the aux port..... Or for holding your phone, regardless of its plugged in or not. I use it everytime im in the car for that.

20$ bill for emergencies? Why didn't I think of that? I just got a $30 ticket cause I didn't have $6 in cash on me for the stupid Bay Area toll.

Also, you have fat, pale arms!!!!

Maybe if your arms weren't so fat you could reach the compartment!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I keep the ashes from my pet hamster squiggy that died when I was young in there

and my change too... the ashes make it easier to fish out the coins

Reactions: JenerationX

·
Day Walker
39 Posts
Lol, love the photos. I keep my flux capacitor in there.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
710 Posts
I use it for SD cards with various music used in my M&D unit. Also, good for a bluetooth headset.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I keep about $10 in quarters in a small cloth bag in there, just take out the bag when I need change for meters.
The cops might consider that a .25 bag.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'd like to convert that entire area into a mount for satellite radio.

·
2015 Accord Touring I4
2,120 Posts
I keep my garage opener in there almost a perfect fit... the lid sticks up maybe 1 cm... I flip it up when I want to open the garage door. Damn you Honda I want Homelink! lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Saw this thread yesterday and found it hilarious. Finally got my car today and one of the first things I did was flip it open to see for myself :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts