Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wut up,
Wish I would've got into this sooner, sorry I missed a meet. I'm wondering who we've got out there in the area (Northwest Indiana/Chicagoland). Is there another meet that comes up at the end of Summer?

·
ツ
1,784 Posts
Stretch Your Legs VIII
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2012
Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Place: Between Montrose Harbor & Wilson Ave

Steady Mobbin Autumn Opener 9/22/12
N. Simonds Dr (Cricket Hill)
Saturday, September 22, 2012
3:00 PM

***JDMC Presents: FNL SATURDAYS (Sat July 21)***
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (aka FNL), has been a monthly summer meet hosted by JDM Chicago over the last few years. For July, we are moving the event to Saturday July 21. Rather then change the name of the event...we have re-branded the meet as FNL SATURDAYS to keep the original FNL spirit alive! Hope to see you all there and please be early for optimal parking!
Culvers will be present for food/drink Purchases!
Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/198766156918667/

Official Starved Rock Cruise 2012 part DEUCE! July 29th
Alright peeps, got a lot of interest on this, again :biggrin: As always, the initial thread starting all of this will be linked. This is a FAMILY welcomed event, so feel free to bring out your significant other, friends, dogs, kids, etc . Meet, caravan and cruising details are as followed:
Cruise Date: July 29th (Sunday)
Meeting Time: 11:00 a.m. we will be departing at 11:30
Re-Departure Time: 5 - 6 p.m. (or whenever you see fit)
Caravan Meeting Location: Dick's Sporting Goods, 601 N. Martingale Schaumburg, IL 60173 (Streets of Woodfield http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?cit..._incompat=true)

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Damn Doom, beat me to it! Hi, I'm Vinny, I'm the most active 8th gen Accord in the Chicagoland region. We have a handful of modders. You should head over to the my 8th gen forums where I post meets in our area as soon as I get word of them. I also set up meets like the "M8G Meet,Greet,&Cruise" and the "Steady Mobbin Autumn Opener"

·
Soop Sa
32 Posts
Another Level car show July 28

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
I was gonna go to that but its far and its not appealing to me for some reason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts