Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me, I cannot locate the OBD2 Port on my Honda Accord (V6 6-speed coupe). I looked all over the driver-side of the car.

The attached image shows the closest thing I could find. To me it looks like this is where the port should be but there's nothing there. I peered around inside and couldn't find the port connection but it is possible I missed it. This is located to the bottom-left of the steering wheel just underneath the sunroof button, traction control button, and fog light button. The picture was taken facing upwards.

Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,677 Posts
Looks like someone could have removed it from the bracket. Take that cover off, and see if the connector is under that cover somewhere. You could probably reattach it to the bracket if they didn't break the clips.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
Looks like someone could have removed it from the bracket. Take that cover off, and see if the connector is under that cover somewhere. You could probably reattach it to the bracket if they didn't break the clips.
this.Advice = greatAdvice :yes:

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
That's where it should have been, not sure why anyone would have a valid reason to remove/move that connector, I hope you find it behind the panel, else it becomes difficult to read codes if the CEL ever comes on in the future......

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Its probably under that plastic. Sometimes the clips that hold it there break.

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,677 Posts
Some people might remove the DLC from the bracket in an effort to get a longer reach for the scanner they are using. They should have put it back, if that's the case.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
*says like guy in soup kitchen off Seinfield* No OBDII, for you! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts