Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2015 Accord Sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sport Tail lights and they look mehhh imo.

I like the looks for some of the after market ones that I've found online, also they're a lot cheaper.
But ive been hearing that OEM is much better quality, last longer and less prone to problems. Just wanted to confirm whether that's true or not.

Also I've been looking all over the internet (CarID, ebay, amazon, to name a few) for OEM Touring LED tail lights, and cant seem to find any.

Was wondering if anyone knows where i can order them, or if its worth just going to a Honda dealer to purchase them and have them installed.

I live in Canada, Vancouver close to the border, so i don't mind US shipping.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just so you know the touring tail lights are the same as the EX-L trim ones. In fact any L trim would have those same tails.

Just getting the connectors and the tail lights and make the harness is the hardest part for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
about to make my own post but thought I'd post here as well. It looks like a newer style, more lexus style is coming out now on ebay, its not eagle eye, so I'm suspect on the quality, but, love the style!

For 2013 2015 Honda Accord Tail Lights 4 Door Sedan LED Brake Red Smoke | eBay

Hope anyone that bought the older version doesn't have buyers remorse, but I am seriously considering this. Anyone try this one out yet?

I read on various posts that some of the other versions are not wired so that if one goes out, the others stay lit. I wonder if this is the same way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hardtopguy.com*::*HONDA...

can anyone vouch for this website? doesn't exactly look like the most legitimate website out there. Also what are the thoughts on the price? Hella pricey, lol
I have ordered the wiring harness from him for both the V6 headlights and for the tail lights. Although the website seems fairly basic, both items arrived fairly quickly and function just as expected. Prices are fairly high for the wiring fix but it is easier than wiring yourself.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Will have my OEM LED taillights for sale this spring... need to get the 2016 ones first so started to pile $$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts