Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I'm Joel Felix, the owner/driver of that 12 second Accord in Denver. I finally decided to join this forum. I actually just broke the Accord X record in Las Vegas with a 12.44 @ 113mph

Hello everyone!

I'm Joel Felix and I just joined.

I am here to learn from you all and share my Accord with you as well.

I'm in Colorado, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport with a Type R turbo/inlet. Recently, on December 15th I just came back from Las Vegas for Import Face Off drag race and broke the world record (to my knowledge) with a 12.44 @ 113mph. Wondering if anyone else has gone quicker?
IMG_20191215_223826_643.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello! I'm Joel Felix, the owner/driver of that 12 second Accord in Denver. I finally decided to join this forum. I actually just broke the Accord X record in Las Vegas with a 12.44 @ 113mph

Hello everyone!

I'm in Colorado, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport with a Type R turbo/inlet. Recently, on December 15th I just came back from Las Vegas for Import Face Off drag race and broke the world record (to my knowledge) with a 12.44 @ 113mph. Wondering if anyone else has gone quicker? View attachment 517527

Awesome run Joel! Can you please post what your modifications are to achieve this great run? Also, what wheel/tire setup do you have? I own a 2018 Honda Civic EX (CVT) and was shown this by a member in another forum to 'get under my skin'. :) Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Dominican Republic, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport. Recently, just came back make a test after installation intercooler @prlmotorsport:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello everyone!

I'm in Colorado, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport with a Type R turbo/inlet. Recently, on December 15th I just came back from Las Vegas for Import Face Off drag race and broke the world record (to my knowledge) with a 12.44 @ 113mph. Wondering if anyone else has gone quicker? View attachment 517527
What tires do you have, and did they fit exactly like stock ones or did you have to adjust the fender liner, etc.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts