Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I'm Joel Felix, the owner/driver of that 12 second Accord in Denver. I finally decided to join this forum. I actually just broke the Accord X record in Las Vegas with a 12.44 @ 113mph

Hello everyone!

I'm Joel Felix and I just joined.

I am here to learn from you all and share my Accord with you as well.

I'm in Colorado, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport with a Type R turbo/inlet. Recently, on December 15th I just came back from Las Vegas for Import Face Off drag race and broke the world record (to my knowledge) with a 12.44 @ 113mph. Wondering if anyone else has gone quicker?
IMG_20191215_223826_643.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello! I'm Joel Felix, the owner/driver of that 12 second Accord in Denver. I finally decided to join this forum. I actually just broke the Accord X record in Las Vegas with a 12.44 @ 113mph

Hello everyone!

I'm Joel Felix and I just joined.

I am here to learn from you all and share my Accord with you as well.

I'm in Colorado, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport with a Type R turbo/inlet. Recently, on December 15th I just came back from Las Vegas for Import Face Off drag race and broke the world record (to my knowledge) with a 12.44 @ 113mph. Wondering if anyone else has gone quicker? View attachment 517527

Awesome run Joel! Can you please post what your modifications are to achieve this great run? Also, what wheel/tire setup do you have? I own a 2018 Honda Civic EX (CVT) and was shown this by a member in another forum to 'get under my skin'. :) Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Dominican Republic, I have a 2018 2.0T Sport. Recently, just came back make a test after installation intercooler @prlmotorsport:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts