Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Although I don’t particularly like this color, I think it’s cool there’s a thread dedicated to it. It just shows that it truly is a unique color.

Reactions: Limegrntaln

·
Registered
2021 SGP Accord Touring/ 2019 SGP CTR R-35355
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 528282 View attachment 528283 View attachment 528284
This my 2.0t. Looking sexy after her cleaning.
Maybe you guys here know the answer to my question. Do the parts for a 2020 fit on this 2021? Everytime I look for any parts I add the description of the car and it says it don’t fit.
Depends on what it is. I have a Touring and my friend just bought those door projectors, because it didn’t specify it was only for my model. Well, they don’t work in his car. No door wiring for the projector, like the Touring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Depends on what it is. I have a Touring and my friend just bought those door projectors, because it didn’t specify it was only for my model. Well, they don’t work in his car. No door wiring for the projector, like the Touring.
Which one he got?

Which one he got?
I know that for some models you have to run the wiring.

Front bumper lip, side skirts, rear defuser.

·
Registered
2021 SGP Accord Touring/ 2019 SGP CTR R-35355
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I put a little work in, yesterday. Compounded and polished. Applied Jescar Powerlock Plus. May top it with Collinite 845, today. Haven’t decided. Car had a lot of swirl marks just from being washed at the dealer a few times before it was dealer traded and sold to me. Then I saw my dealer using the water blade to dry cars. 😩

I also installed the sunroof visor I had purchased for it. But I think I like it better without it. That was a waste of $100
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tire Grille Hood Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 85 Posts