Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Sport SE
3 Posts
@SasFras73 5th Accord?!! You know what you like! Welcome to the SGP club
Thanks! Yeah, I bought my first Accord in back in 2004. Bought my third in 2007 (EX-L) and had her for 10 years. I still regret trading that one in four years ago for a Coupe. Hoping this one turns into another 10 year keeper.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
2021 Touring in Sonic Gray with my winter wheels/tires mounted. 17" EX/EXL wheels from 2018-2020 refinished to have a black inner barrel and spokes with CrossClimate2 tires. Not nearly as nice as the factory 19" wheels and tires- but the factory Michelin MXM4s are horrible in snow.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm still waiting on my 2022 2.0T touring in Sonic Gray Pearl up here in 🇨🇦. Ordered it in Mid-January. ETA is the end of March, still about 6 weeks. Can't wait to post it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depends on what it is. I have a Touring and my friend just bought those door projectors, because it didn’t specify it was only for my model. Well, they don’t work in his car. No door wiring for the projector, like the Touring.
The Touring and the HYbread have courtesy lights. The Sport DOES NOT have door courtesy lights. They DO have the knock out covers in the door panel that are removed and replaced with the logo light. This was my work-around.

I purchased the Illuminated Door Step Garnish Part # 08E12-TVA-110A from my dealer. I ordered the Accord door Logo light from Amazon. I ran new wire from the door panel through the rubber wiring guide in the door jamb and tied the wiring into the sill plate harness so the logo light would operate like the lighted step garnish. I also installed a disconnect plug on the door panel in case I want to take the panel off. If you did not want the Illuminated Door Step Garnish Part # 08E12-TVA-110A then you could just run the wire to the fuse box where the sill plate harness would go.
Hope this helps...
Theodore

·
Registered
Sonic Grey Pearl 2022 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
7 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

Picked up a sonic grey pearl 2022 sport 2.0t a few days ago. Bought it with 2 miles on it...feels so nice coming from a 2007 civic with 150k miles.

·
Registered
2022 Accord Sport Hybrid, Sonic Grey Pearl
5 Posts
Could not figure out how to post to thread...so I just posted here. Just got car about two weeks ago, added the side molding and a small stripe, not very subtle but noticeable. So far, the car is great.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Cloud
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Photograph
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T SGP
14 Posts
2021 Touring in Sonic Gray with my winter wheels/tires mounted. 17" EX/EXL wheels from 2018-2020 refinished to have a black inner barrel and spokes with CrossClimate2 tires. Not nearly as nice as the factory 19" wheels and tires- but the factory Michelin MXM4s are horrible in snow.
View attachment 535834
I wanted to ask you how the ride quality is for these. I would love to have a spare set up 17inch for long road trips or long drives.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I wanted to ask you how the ride quality is for these. I would love to have a spare set up 17inch for long road trips or long drives.
The ride quality is better with the 17" wheel and tire package compared to the 19" wheel and tire package that came with the car. I would imagine that the tire choice might make a difference too. The 17" tires that I went with prioritize winter/all season traction above comfort or fuel economy. A different choice might make the 17" ride even better.

I'm not sure that I personally would get a set of 17" wheels and tires just to put on during long road trips though. The 19" wheels/tires aren't bad on the highways in my neck of the woods. Most highways in my area have been repaved in the past few years- so the 19" wheels aren't horrible in terms of ride quality on the highway... just a bit noisy.

The main reason for the 17" wheels in my case is simply because I wanted a set that would handle the snow better in winter.

·
Registered
2021 SGP Accord Touring/ 2019 SGP CTR R-35355
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Polished and Ceramic coated, by myself. Rupes LHR15 and 75E, Yellow and Wool pads. Coated with FeynLab Ceramic. Im also glad to see that no one else has the OEM side blades. Its a nice touch, and I never see anyone else with them.

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
291 Posts
Reactions: Limegrntaln
61 - 80 of 85 Posts