Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
09 2DR SMR EX - Aphrodite
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need input from all the people with 19" wheels. Im tryng to find the the closest to flush offset without spacers.

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Need more info.. like width.. and how flush? Do u plan on lowering? U plan on rolling fenders?
19x8 as flush possible without rolling or pulling my fenders and yes I'm installing my coils soon but when I have my wheels most likely a 2.5-3in drop no greater than 3in for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
19x8 as flush possible without rolling or pulling my fenders and yes I'm installing my coils soon but when I have my wheels most likely a 2.5-3in drop no greater than 3in for sure.
Can't see which model you have, but going to assume 18x8 (if 17x8 no change to this rationale) +55 offset from the factory.

If you are increasing diameter but not changing width, you can use the exact same as a reference point.

So if you have 18x8 +55 stock, +30 in 18x8, 19x8, etc will have the wheel stick out an additional 25mm (same as adding a 25mm spacer to the rear. You can use that as a reference to how far out flush to you is :thmsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can't see which model you have, but going to assume 18x8 (if 17x8 no change to this rationale) +55 offset from the factory.

If you are increasing diameter but not changing width, you can use the exact same as a reference point.

So if you have 18x8 +55 stock, +30 in 18x8, 19x8, etc will have the wheel stick out an additional 25mm (same as adding a 25mm spacer to the rear. You can use that as a reference to how far out flush to you is :thmsup:
awesome info right there

and 25mm is right about 1in in reference FYI

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks appreciate the info brother! :thmsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts