Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am just trying to see how many owners we have from the GTA to start a thread is perfect and we could always join in with the Toronto Accord Club meets or even have our own meets would be great. I myself am an owner of a 2010 Accord V6 Coupe and am located in Mississauga.

Let's start the Upcoming Spring Season with some 8th Gen accord owners and go on from there.

I do know lots of shops around the area for different Mods as well that I could always help you with, was previously a tech as well.

Thanks!

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there are a few Accord owners with Moded accords I met but let's see

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks i wasnt sure where to put the post

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in Ottawa a few hours away but I'm in the GTA at least once a month or two so I might be around for a meet

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well isnt the toronto accord meeting on thursdays if so we should just go and join them

·
Doc Mojo
1,499 Posts
West side meets for 2011, follow the latest posts for the lists of members attending the weekly meets and the location.

Time/Date: 8pm on Thursday, Month #, 2011
Time when underground: 9pm out of respect for the Mall Hours & Mall Secuirty
Location: Winter/Rain/Snow @ Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga(UNDERGROUND parking lot by ZELLERS, follow the "blue car wash" sign all the way down to level P3)
Summer: Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga. (Outside parking lot by Zellers. At the corner of Rathburn and Duke of York).
For GPS Users: Duke of York Blvd at Prince of Wales Dr, Mississauga Coordinates: 43.591700,-79.645200

http://www.torontoaccords.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62440

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be there at 9:00 pm on Thursday tomorrow who else is in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking for a set of 8th generation wheels and tires from a v6 coupe. Please msg me if you are willing to sell them, I have cash in hand. Located in Mississauga

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope couldnt i didnt go to snowy next week i guess

·
sdasd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey anyone up to meet at Square one under ground parking by Car wash with the Toronto Accord guys as well?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts