Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More pictures and details to come, but as some have heard, we will be parting with our 08 Accord V6 6-spd likely in the near future, so that is mostly back to stock. Time for the next build in process and maybe a 9th gen in the future after that :banana: We'll likely take pictures of all as requested, if they last that long and will be listed on the site.

Some open box, tested, damaged items for the Accord:

- Weapon-R I-Throttle - perfect condition, looks like new - no issues, was the one we used to originally test for the 8th gen. Works on Civics, many Acura's, and likely the 9th gen Accord as well. 100 shipped.

- BC Racing BR Series Coilovers - 8th Gen -- $650 shipped. Fit 08-12 Accord Sedan/Coupe
- SPC arms already sold... sorry :)

- Cipher Auto Blue / Black Racing seats with Wedge Engineering Seat Brackets for 8th gen - determining price, prefer local pickup on these

- Ultra Racing FSTB - 8th gen - this is one that came in last shipment with a lot of the powdercoating chipped off. Is straight but would be best for strictly performance or painting a different color. 95 shipped in 48 states

Pics:

- Eibach 8th gen springs - brand new, box was opened and return. Springs never used. Pricing to come (need to confirm model)

- Injen 3.5L Black Cold Air Intake - good condition. There is one ding on the intake - besides that extremely clean, plastic covering on Injen logo not even removed. Will be taking off used filter and including brand new Amsoil (better filter than the one it even comes with new), filter with the intake. 200 shipped in the 48 states

- Varrstoen 2.2.2's - Matte Black, wrapped in Federal tires with tons of tread. TPMS sensors in them. 19x9.5 front, 19x10.5 rear. Tiny curb mark on passenger rear, larger curb on front passenger. Both can be touched up but didn't want to fix unless requested. Pics to come. Local only.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please PM me on info with the coils.. Sedan/Coupe? Price?
We're currently listing them for 650 shipped within the continental US or 600 picked up. They will fit all models of the 08-12 Accord (coupe and sedan)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Are the coil overs still available? Can you send pictures?

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
331 Posts
Are the i-Throttle Controller still available?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whats left , i have interest in a couple items?

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, between the snow delaying someone who was potentially going to buy our 8th gen who wanted a lot of the parts, we delayed the pics and breaking up the items. We still have most of them and will be working to get pics up.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Any of these parts still available?prices?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts