Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this message is posted elsewhere, could not get it so this message. I am trying to figure out what is the best option I have to install a backup camera,monitor and bluetooth for a 2007 honda accord sedan, 4-cyl, no navi. Please advise

Thank you
Avinash

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
best option of me, or best option of you? define "best option" for us. and, have you hit up the audio and video forum here?
Thanks, The recommended option from the experts please and I have not looked up that section yet

·
Roll Tide!
6,794 Posts
Thanks, The recommended option from the experts please and I have not looked up that section yet
What is YOUR definition of "best option"? Price high or low. Warranty. Features. S/Q. Monitor quality. HD radio. BT. iPod connectivity. USB front or rear or both.....the list goes on bro. Do you really expect others to tell YOU what YOU want? If that is the case, I recommend the highest priced one your can find because you always get what you pay for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is YOUR definition of "best option"? Price high or low. Warranty. Features. S/Q. Monitor quality. HD radio. BT. iPod connectivity. USB front or rear or both.....the list goes on bro. Do you really expect others to tell YOU what YOU want? If that is the case, I recommend the highest priced one your can find because you always get what you pay for.
Thanks, I dont want to replace my exiting stock radio, just need add on, good day night camera and good bluetooth. Anyone has experience in this scenario. Thoughts?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I just added a 7 inch monitor to the lower cubby and put two cameras, one In the back and one in the front for the lip. The monitor was free (gf's grandma gave it to me) and the cameras were like 20 bucks each. If you wanna see pictures check my build thread

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just added a 7 inch monitor to the lower cubby and put two cameras, one In the back and one in the front for the lip. The monitor was free (gf's grandma gave it to me) and the cameras were like 20 bucks each. If you wanna see pictures check my build thread
Thank you, will take a look.

Avinash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts