Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
blackaxelaccord
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2013 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan like 5 months ago (fresh off the lot, reliable, beast). It got everything but navs and was wondering if there is a way to install one without trading/selling the car?

2013 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan (Crystal Black Peral/Ivory Leather)
Mods:
Coming soon

Attachments

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Not factory Nav.

Jay

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
I installed factory Nav in my 300C. Very easy to do. I have no clue about Accord based on screen location and dash limitations. The 300 was a simple plug n play with a new face plate purchased online.

Garmin is great, better than ALL factory Navs I have experienced but it "ain't" got the factory look.

·
Registered
227 Posts
the fog alongside the Honda of course make that photograph all sorts of sexy :naughty:

now with regards to your question, I have no idea :dunno:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Why would you want to instal a factory navigation system in your car. The factory system is over priced, not as good as any portable GPS and you can't take it with you. For about $100 you can buy an excellent Garmin or other portable GPS with lifetime free database updates and free traffic. The best part is that you can take it with you when you travel by air and rent a car in another city or in a different car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts