Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yea, just ordered 2 magnaflow 11123's and a extra factory exhaust tip..they're just mufflers w/o tips that are center/offset 1.75 in & out (14x3.5x7 oval).. reason i went with this is because i didn't wanna lose any backpressure and i'm gonna run dual 1.75" pipes to the mufflers from where the resonator is which i believe is the best(unless somebody has a better idea for running pipes).. which is also the closest i can get to the stock airflow.. now i know most of everyone who's dualing out the i4's went with the 14832's with an attached tip already but i wanted to keep the factory exhaust tips for a factory look.. doesn't seem like anyone has done this on here before so i will post up pics and vids once the project is done :)

btw, i also got my alarm coming in as well.. can't wait!!

·
Motor City
707 Posts
so yea, just ordered 2 magnaflow 11123's and a extra factory exhaust tip..they're just mufflers w/o tips that are center/offset 1.75 in & out (14x3.5x7 oval).. reason i went with this is because i didn't wanna lose any backpressure and i'm gonna run dual 1.75" pipes to the mufflers from where the resonator is which i believe is the best(unless somebody has a better idea for running pipes).. which is also the closest i can get to the stock airflow.. now i know most of everyone who's dualing out the i4's went with the 14832's with an attached tip already but i wanted to keep the factory exhaust tips for a factory look.. doesn't seem like anyone has done this on here before so i will post up pics and vids once the project is done :)

How much did you end up paying for the Magnaflow? and quick question about those car alarms...do they come with a custom alarm tone when you click the lock button. Not a big fan of my alarm tone right now, I find it very annoying I was thinking about changing out the horn or whatever that thing is called that makes the noise, can I do this without buying a aftermarket alarm?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You changing out the res too? Or just bypassing it? Dynomax gives a nice sound improvement in my opinion.
think i'm gonna run the stock resonator and see how it sounds and if its too loud or whatever i might change it for a longer/bigger one.. im just looking for a nice clean sound, nothing obnoxious.. are you sayin the dynamax for muffler? or resonator?

How much did you end up paying for the Magnaflow? and quick question about those car alarms...do they come with a custom alarm tone when you click the lock button. Not a big fan of my alarm tone right now, I find it very annoying I was thinking about changing out the horn or whatever that thing is called that makes the noise, can I do this without buying a aftermarket alarm?
they're only 133.74 +free shipping for both from http://www.wholesalemagnaflow.com/ and i don't have my alarm yet, it's coming in the mail.. but i'm pretty sure you can change out the siren on these i think.. i'll let you how mine is when i get it installed

·
Registered
324 Posts
i went duel exhaust and went 2 inch on the y pipe. i was going to go smaller but i don't think any exhaust shop recommends that. I went full exhaust though; no resonator. so i have my full oem one just incase.

·
Maui Built Surf Team
139 Posts
Any pics on how yours came out?? I just ordered two 11125's (Center/offset) mufflers to replace my 14832's mufflers (center/center) ones :thumbsup: I Also got two 35124 tips to place on the new 11125 mufflers. It kinda bothered me that the 14832 mufflers to the exit hole were not flushed:thumbsdow Plus I got a great deal on the mufflers/tips shipped for free and came out to 150 bucks even!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts