Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts from Bernardi on 7/12 with a 10-15 day delivery window. When the tracking number came in, it said they should be delivered on 7/23 but it stopped tracking in Fort Worth. I went on vacation with limited service and with their limited hours, I kept missing them. I've sent an email through their site with no reply and a message through Facebook that doesn't look like it's been read.

Today I spoke to someone, he transferred me to a lady's voicemail and I left a message.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? UPS said I need to contact the sender, and while I realize they've done their part, I feel they're leaving me out in the cold. If they don't want to help, they should at least say I'm on my own. Or they should say ok, we're on the case. UPS says the package was lost and they're investigating.

If anyone has had experience like this, how long should I wait before just doing a charge back on my card, if that's even an option?

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
2,675 Posts
Bernardi should have insurance through their carriers for lost packages. They can file a claim, and resend your order.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried calling later today since I never got return call. Either they left 5 minutes early or they were on another call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Call your CC company, explain the situation and ask if you can submit a fraudulent charge claim.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got a refund from the dealership. Now I have to reorder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts