Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This is a cross-post over from 8thcivic, but I figured you guys would appreciate the new Accord we just aquired a little bit more! Anyway, we just added a 14' Accord Sedan V6 Ex-L to the line of Hondas we have! We're very happy with the options we decided to go with: 17in factory chrome rims, body side moldings, HFP kit all around, and some tint. We also decided to go with the interior illumination on the inside.

Here are the pictures, and the civic snuck in as well!

Thanks for looking!

·
Basque Red Fury
1,046 Posts
Very, very, very nice. Nice poses too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

Ugh, those wheels. Why are those even offered.
They actually suit the car very nice. I will give you the often used cliché, "they look much better in person." The color is more of a gunmetal chrome than just the pure chrome look depicted in the picture. They aren't for everyone though, and I agree the 18in HFP wheels may have looked better.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Beautiful looking car there :thmsup:

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Very nice. Did they give you the stock rims or did the dealer keep them?

Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice. Did they give you the stock rims or did the dealer keep them?

Jay
Great question! We actually negotiated on the rims, and they marked down the chrome ones by the MSRP of the standard rims that are usually included.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Both are very nice cars. It's nice to keep it all in the Honda family.

·
Registered
924 Posts
looks like my garage except i have the accord coupe and wife has a blue civic coupe

·
Registered
455 Posts
Very nice...I like the wheels on the civic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad everyone is enjoying the cars!

You should see my driveway lol. Modded up 8th gen accord, 2013 accord sport, 2006 civic Si, 2011 CRV, 2013 honda pilot
Very similar to our garage! We have 2 Honda Civic coupes, a 10' Pilot, and now this! There used to be an 07' Accord, 10' Civic sedan, and a 99' RL in there, but misfortune and time had their way with those. Sounds like you have a nice lineup outside your house!

Very nice...I like the wheels on the civic
Thanks! They're off of a G35; they need some new paint - we're looking to get them redone in gunmetal in the near future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts