Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I keep pulling these 2 codes which are supposed to be related to the o2 sensor heater. Here's the strange thing; according to my KTuner, my AFR is "stuck" at 10.1:1. It never moves until I turn the engine off. It runs fine though. This all started when I was trying to hook up an AFR gauge (which is still not hooked up) and I looked up the sensor output wire on my alldata. It told me there was 2 output wires. I tried both, and the gauge would not register anything. The best result I got was the gauge pinned to full rich. So I tried all of the wires, except the ground. Shortly after, I cleared the codes and the CEL immediately came back on. I also installed a set of PCD's with no issues. They are used and the de-foulers are mostly adjusted correctly. I replaced both upstream o2 sensors and I am still getting these 2 codes. What's worse is that I STILL dont have a working AFR gauge... Can someone please tell me wth is going on cause I am stumped. Thanks!

·
Turbo lag
1,439 Posts
Check the O2 sensor connector. I had an O2 sensor where the connector pins will back out for some reason. A dab of glue fixed that. The car runs open loop when O2 sensor is not working.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hudouc, I will check them tonight. I will say that I am fairly certain that all the connections are good, but I will check anyways cause what could it hurt? Will post an update soon but in the meantime if anyone else has any thoughts, I'm open to hear them, thanks!

·
Turbo lag
1,439 Posts
Wait, I just realized you have a V6.
According to the service manual, check the No.14 FI SUB 15A fuse (fuse box under the hood), and also the PGM-FI subrelay A.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts