Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So excited for this car and future mods on the interior that I may be planning. Been a goal of mine for 2-3 years of getting a 10 gen accord. I got mine for a great price at a local dealer, which was a total blessing. So happy with it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats man, I have the same car in 2019 and love it. So comfortable on the highway, usable power, regular gas w/ a turbo!

I'd recommend some light tints for it otherwise just enjoy it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Happy modding

Reactions: ZaneTheOne

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats man, I have the same car in 2019 and love it. So comfortable on the highway, usable power, regular gas w/ a turbo!

I'd recommend some light tints for it otherwise just enjoy it.
Thanks! Yes, the ride is very smooth and the car really moves when you want it to. I am planning on some light tints and some chrome deletes, but other than that I am leaving it stock. Thanks for your kind words!

Beautiful car! Congrats!
Thank you! I really like the color on your Accord too. It’s such a reliable car, I hope it lasts!

Congrats on the new ride. Happy modding
Appreciate it. I really like what you did to your accord. Very inspiring for me!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah i just couldn't help wanting to do mods to mine. Its a work in progress.. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys. Since the corona virus is basically destroying our economy, I thought it was a good time to start some mods on my car. Im not going to be doing any social activities anytime soon, so I think its reasonable to have a little me time with my baby lol. I know its a cheesy name, but I really love my new car. I just bought the car a month or two ago and I have already started some new exterior mods. I purchased vinyl overlays for the wheels in gloss black as well as vinyl chrome deletes for the front grille and window trims. I own a 2020 2.0T Accord Sport in lunar silver. Added specs from the dealership include all-weather floor mats and mud flaps. I will keep a calendar type schedule that highlights the mods that are done to the car
1/20/20- Purchased shiny gaze
IMG_0388.jpg IMG_0391.JPG
3/13/20- Washed car for the first time using basic wash and thoroughly cleaned wheels. Added gloss black vinyl wheel overlays as well as a crux moto decal that I actually really liked. Time elapsed- 3 hours. Used Hondajon on Youtube for tips on install.
IMG_8642.JPG IMG_4557.JPG
Stay tuned for updates!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks good so far. Keep it up (y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks MD! I actually got the rest of the things ready to go
3/15/20- Installed chrome deletes for window trims and grille. Time elapsed- 2.5 hrs. Used cruxmoto and hondajon on YT for tips on install.
A2782E7A-E3DE-4732-AE05-79F54664EBE2.jpeg 22EA84BA-1D8A-426A-B07B-C1C6F0C73D95.jpeg
Now all thats next is black JDM V type spoiler and a roof wrap. These should be done by july. Stay tuned until then!

·
Registered
90 Posts
3/13/20- Washed car for the first time using basic wash and thoroughly cleaned wheels. Added gloss black vinyl wheel overlays as well as a crux moto decal that I actually really liked. Time elapsed- 3 hours. Used Hondajon on Youtube for tips on install.
View attachment 519282
Stay tuned for updates!
Some people love the black wheels and some hate the black wheels. I’m in the hater club. Especially on a silver; something just seems off. But in the end, if you like them then it’s a good thing. Enjoy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad to see this thread, mine is the same model in the same color, seems not a lot of folks on this forum got this particular color so it's been hard to judge how mods look!! Your car is looking great!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Some people love the black wheels and some hate the black wheels. I’m in the hater club. Especially on a silver; something just seems off. But in the end, if you like them then it’s a good thing. Enjoy.
Haha got you. I completely understand. I just thought the opposite. If the car was a different color the chrome would match nicely. I thought that the chrome wheels took away from the silver exterior. Chrome is really similar to silver so it put me off. I want the complete black with silver look. Thanks for the input!

Glad to see this thread, mine is the same model in the same color, seems not a lot of folks on this forum got this particular color so it's been hard to judge how mods look!! Your car is looking great!!
Appreciate that! Can’t wait to see what you do to your car. The lunar silver is a beautiful color!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts