Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the white "Passenger Airbag" light when I use headlight at night. It doesn't say on/off. Is that normal? If it is then its not intuitive at all. Light should only be on as indicator that there is something that need attention. When headlight is off then its gone. This display next to the navigation screen.

Thanks and sorry for the noob question :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Err, white? Where? And what model?

It doesn't sound normal...

I see an orange passenger airbag off light (on the dash in the middle) in conditions where light things are on the seat or the passenger leans outside the seat while sitting in it.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
I see the white "Passenger Airbag" light when I use headlight at night. It doesn't say on/off. Is that normal? If it is then its not intuitive at all. Light should only be on as indicator that there is something that need attention. When headlight is off then its gone. This display next to the navigation screen.

Thanks and sorry for the noob question :p
Yes, its normal. When there is a light object on the seat an orange light will come on that says "OFF". This exact setup is common on most cars now.

Err, white? Where? And what model?

It doesn't sound normal...

I see an orange passenger airbag off light (on the dash in the middle) in conditions where light things are on the seat or the passenger leans outside the seat while sitting in it.
At Night the letters "Passengers Air Bag" will light up at night next to that orange 'OFF'. To the right of the i-MID.

Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts