Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my Honda about a month and a half now and I've always had the ECON button on. Today I got in and noticed it was off without me turning it off after yesterday's drive. Has anyone else's ECON disengaged on it's own before? :paranoid:

·
'13 Accord Sport
264 Posts
If you switch on your AC to Auto i think it disengages it. ECO makes the AC unit underperform, so when you ask for full AC, it should logicallY turn ECO off. That' my guess.Going into S mode ddoes the same too I think.

Or you have long legs and point knees.

·
HA-420
709 Posts
If you switch on your AC to Auto i think it disengages it. ECO makes the AC unit underperform, so when you ask for full AC, it should logicallY turn ECO off. That' my guess.Going into S mode ddoes the same too I think.

Or you have long legs and point knees.
No

Sent from my HTC One

·
'13 Accord Sport
264 Posts
I guess its RTFM-time for me then...

·
Registered
514 Posts
So I've had my Honda about a month and a half now and I've always had the ECON button on. Today I got in and noticed it was off without me turning it off after yesterday's drive. Has anyone else's ECON disengaged on it's own before? :paranoid:
Only time my Econ mode turned off without me doing it was when I had the battery disconnected.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
It is one of the initial signs of SkyNet becoming self-aware. The machine has decided it wants the owner to grow up and let it use the power it was given.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Your car is doing you a favor. Its telling you that you need to feed a little speed to your ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I never have eco on... mostly driving on surface roads. But i tell you... if it magically came ON at some point, i'd be freaked out. and pissed off. i'd drive it into a ditch. i hate eco.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts