Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 09 accord coupe, my friends 07 ford mustang gt, and my friends bagged s10. hope you enjoy.

S10 dragging body ^

more to come of some night city sky line shots

·
Registered
283 Posts
looking good!

my favorite out of the set

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking good!

my favorite out of the set
thanks :)... i had to drive down the sidewalk a good 750 feet or so weaving in and out of trees to get there haha... people were driving by looking at us like we were crazy. A cop came up while we were standing in the middle of the 4 lane road taking pictures haha hes like what are you doing? my friend was like... shiny clean cars + camera + scenic view... yea.... cop goes yea that was a dumb question huh... n hes like well dont cause any problems n he drove off...:thmsup:

·
Cruising da Garden State
72 Posts
Nice pics!! The Accord looks awesome

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of grille at the bottom of the bumper?
check the signature.. t-rex billet grille. painted black.

That s10 is horrendous. Man your ride would look so much better if you had some different wheels, I just can't enjoy them heh. Nice pictures though in all.
I like phils truck. His roof is the best with the zebra stripe top haha. Well thanks for your opinion on the wheels... the first person thats been against them.. but to each their own.... Got some Megan EZ Street coil overs on the way to my house =) Thank you Throwdownperformance for the hook up on that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beautiful car-Terrific camera work.
You're a talented lad if I do say so myself!
Thanks, I enjoyed your post.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Needs a drop ASAP.....I like your DRL's

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice ride!!! I like the megatron.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nice work with the camera. I liked your use of contrast, great job. I just picked up a dSLR and am trying out new things. Did you do any post processing here or are the pictures what came out of the camera?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Love the pics, but maybe I've had too much to drink...is that a Decepticon logo where the "H" should be?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice work with the camera. I liked your use of contrast, great job. I just picked up a dSLR and am trying out new things. Did you do any post processing here or are the pictures what came out of the camera?
correct me if i'm mistaken but i think it's safe to say those are all HDR processed...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i altered the contrast and shadowing levels

Love the pics, but maybe I've had too much to drink...is that a Decepticon logo where the "H" should be?
your not drunk it is a decepticon logo lol

correct me if i'm mistaken but i think it's safe to say those are all HDR processed...
Not HDR just played with the contrast and the shadowing levels in photoshop

·
Registered
101 Posts
too funny, just the other day I saw a yellow Camaro with Autobot emblems on it. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts