Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
been around the block
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here surrounded by -degree weather, snow and ice. Patiently I pray that the spring comes around quickly. The need to put coilovers on my car is killing me :banana: so the other day I figured why not photoshop a lil something in the meantime to get rid of my winter blues, perhaps see a visual of what my Sport can look like sitting on coils. & I came up with this 'before & after creation. The before pic is just a simple shot of my car I took the second day after I bought it, after pic is simply the same but with a lowered stance, license plate erase and slightly brightened up :wave:

Now I'm not saying this is how my car will look or that's the stance I'm going after, it's just for fun, my first time doing anything like this also FYI :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I like it! If it were my own car, the height would have to be about 1 inch higher.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
It looks good. The only way to survive winter for me is to have a "Winter Mode" for your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
As I sit here surrounded by -degree weather, snow and ice. Patiently I pray that the spring comes around quickly. The need to put coilovers on my car is killing me :banana:
so the other day I figured why not photoshop a lil something in the meantime to get rid of my winter blues, perhaps see a visual of what my Sport can look like sitting on coils.
& I came up with this 'before & after creation.
The before pic is just a simple shot of my car I took the second day after I bought it, after pic is simply the same but with a lowered stance, license plate erase and slightly brightened up :wave:

Now I'm not saying this is how my car will look or that's the stance I'm going after, it's just for fun, my first time doing anything like this also FYI :paranoid:

Looks awesome at that ride height! Do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts