Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there anyone with photoshop skills that can put a set of mazdaspeed 3 wheels on a 8th gen sedan? Even better if you can do it with a 2-3" drop as well. Someone is selling some in some local classifieds for a really good deal and i'm curious as to what they would look like on my car. Thanks in advance!

Anyone? Maybe this post is in the wrong place?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,432 Posts
Usually when people have such a request they provide a pic of the car at the same angle as the rims.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Usually when people have such a request they provide a pic of the car at the same angle as the rims.
Oh my bad. Here is a picture of the car and wheels

Come on, there has got to be somebody out there willing to help me out!

Attachments

·
I <3 My Honda
3,245 Posts
Oh my...your photocrop looks like the car's parked in front of a disco... :paranoid: :eek:

The wheels are very similar to my 8G V6 coupe 10-spokes...or the new 9G 17" Touring Sedan Wheels...why not just search the forum for a 8G sedan who's running them? It'll give you a better concept than that crop lol

Here's my 7.5G Coupe w/ the 8G wheels I'm referring to:

8G Accord Sedan on them:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found a nice shot of an 8th gen on a wheel advertisement and threw the 3 wheels on there for ya. :banana:
WOW! That looks awesome. It also makes me want to fishbowl my car haha! I did go ahead and buy the wheels so hopefully I can get it looking just like that eventually. Waiting for summer to get new rubber for them. Thanks man!

Thanks for the help everyone! IMO the wheels look good on this car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts