Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing major, just a couple of things i wanna share if anyone wants to try them out for themselves or wanted to know if it would fit

1. master brake cylinder Cap from an Acura RL - there's just looked cooler and rubber piece underneath mine was loose so swapped it out:

2. swapped out TSC Button for the VSA Button cover only - i know the Systems have their differences but i prefer the VSA name then the TSC. snap off snap on new cover:

3. fav. new minor Mod would have to be swapping out our rectangular shaped Hazard Button for the Triangle shaped RL one along w/cover:

all 5 pins on backside are the same but i would use OEM and just swap out covers

part of a larger project in progress:

4. the one thats probably gonna take the most time...installing the MIC and Voice Buttons to the Navi and getting the system to work. pic of where the buttons mount on the under side of Left side of Steering Wheel. Faded Steering Wheels buttons being replaced w/illuminated ones another side project

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Theirs, not there's. I can't believe how much people misuse homonyms. Sorry, I believe in grammar.

You really like your buttons, don't you?
sry, i'm more a stickler about spelling...can't stand misspelled words

the buttons do liven up the interior a bit

·
07 I4 MT coupe
254 Posts
Theirs, not there's. I can't believe how much people misuse homonyms. Sorry, I believe in grammar.

You really like your buttons, don't you?
many

sry, i'm more a stickler about spelling...can't stand misspelled words

the buttons do liven up the interior a bit
sorry

I'm not a stickler about either of those things, but I do find the irony comical.

·
Don't drink and drive
5,162 Posts
No. Much.

I'm not talking about the amount of people, as in many people. I'm talking about the misuse. There is "much" misuse.

How much do you misuse homonyms?

How much do people misuse homonyms?

You tried to look for a mistake in my grammar; thus, you misread the sentence. :grin

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. Much.

I'm not talking about the amount of people, as in many people. I'm talking about the misuse. There is "much" misuse.

You tried to look for a mistake in my grammar; thus, you misread the sentence. :grin

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a fund word to say :nerd

·
07 I4 MT coupe
254 Posts
No. Much.

You got me there sensei

1 - 7 of 7 Posts