Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show some pictures of the Painted V Type Rear Roof Spoiler Wing For Honda Accord 2013~15 Coupe i bought on ebay from Shadow Speed (Painted V Type Rear Roof Spoiler Wing for Honda Accord 2013 15 Coupe ? | eBay)

The package took about 7 business days to arrive after it was ordered which in my opinion was an excellent turnaround time. It was well wrapped and they provided an adhesive promoter and Q-Tip to help with installation, upon inspection I couldn't see anything wrong with the paint job, it matched the car color well and did not have any flaws. I installed it on an 80+ degree day which made it a bit more flexible. One thing I definitely recommend is having a second person assist you to minimize displacement on the sides as you are removing the 3M tape and to adjust the positioning as you are removing the film (makes it easier if you remove small lengths at a time). Overall I am satisfied with the item and color.

Before Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Some Diff. angles/Comparrison Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looks good...

I think I'm going for a more subtle look though, one that's more "low profile" I guess you can say. LOL

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I believe they have another type as well that has a lower profile, good thing is it cast a bit of a shadow over the "DOT Matrix" area on my rear window that shows up white with the tint.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL None at all.:lmao: its just for looks, but at the same time an easy mod to put on/remove.

·
2014 Accord EX white
208 Posts
its nice

i gotta see it in person tho man because i see ppl with them and they look cheasy and cheap (all those 96-2005 maximas yuck).

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Pass. This spoiler does nothing but to add aerodynamic drag.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I like it. a lot actually!

·
845 Form & Function Crew
165 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
It's a nice touch, but just another expensive piece of plastic really....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts