Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking at purchasing the Pioneer AVIC X920BT stereo and need some assistance on what extras I need to make it seamless with my 2010 Accord EX-L V6 with Dual Climate controls - non-navi (White Diamond Pearl with Tan interior).

From reading online, I think I've identified what I need, but hoping some of you fine folks can confirm. Besides the stereo, here's what I've found via research:

1 - Scosche Kit
2 - Scosche Harness
3 - Scosche Antenna Adapter
4 - PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Control
5 - Pioneer CD-IUV50 cable

Again, please let me know if there is anything else I may be missing or need to make this install seamless with the vehicle. I really appreciate any feedback / recommendations!

Thanks everyone

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
3,499 Posts
Sounds like you got everything, just make sure the dash kit is for the dual climate controls. Keep in mind that you will lose your upper display in the dash, except for the climate control display. The display will no longer function when you remove the OEM stereo, such as the clock and audio information. However, your Pioneer should have a clock. Some people are surprised to realize that the upper display only works with the OEM stereo. Your installation will look like this when you are done:

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showpost.php?p=340020&postcount=15

1 - 3 of 3 Posts