Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I felt like a little kid when I saw boxes of Mugen body kit parts come in from College Hills Upon inspection of the Very Front middle under body spoiler...I SAW THIS!!! If it was underneath I woulda been cool with it but it was front dead center and the scratches are deep. I sent out an email to them (College Hills) to see what they can do. I doubt the touch up paint would do anything considering how deep they are. What do you guys think I should do?

·
The Stig's day off...
223 Posts
That wouldn't have happened during shipping. At least not if they were packaged properly...

It looks like they sold him a kit that has been used. Really badly scratched and dirty as hell.

Send it back and get a replacement. Make them pay for return shipping as well as your full refund/exchange. If it were me I would also be asking for a discount on the replacement for my time.

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**** that,

Have then REPLACE that crap WTF.. They did you dirty bro.. Even though i know it have during shipping but still .
Yea, The guy I spoke with on the phone offered to replace it. But I was just sending them what the stuff looks like. Idk if I should be a d*** and demand overnight shipping for the new one and/or have them throw in the Mugen Emblem and some free touch up paint.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Yea, The guy I spoke with on the phone offered to replace it. But I was just sending them what the stuff looks like. Idk if I should be a d*** and demand overnight shipping for the new one and/or have them throw in the Mugen Emblem and some free touch up paint.
lol.. Well that's up to you.. I rather have a nicely painted bumper.. than anything else.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
that wouldn't have happened during shipping. At least not if they were packaged properly...

It looks like they sold him a kit that has been used. Really badly scratched and dirty as hell.

send it back and get a replacement. Make them pay for return shipping as well as your full refund/exchange. If it were me i would also be asking for a discount on the replacement for my time.
+1.

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They offered 10% off and free touch up paint or do a return/exchange. I decided to do the return exchange and I told him I don't feel like dealing with UPS (taking it to the store and all that B.S.) so I had him schedule a home pickup service while they send my new one....At least I'll have my rear and sideskirts on.

·
Gota love BLUE
643 Posts
good!

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
They offered 10% off and free touch up paint or do a return/exchange. I decided to do the return exchange and I told him I don't feel like dealing with UPS (taking it to the store and all that B.S.) so I had him schedule a home pickup service while they send my new one....At least I'll have my rear and sideskirts on.
Good choice..

How much was the kit painted?

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
633 plus shipping and what not. www.Collegehillshonda.com
Sedan or Coupe?

Because i just got quoted Shipped: $1205..

BTW i think your kit was the LAST kit they are shipping/Shipped!

Because they just told me that they will no longer being Shipping HFP lip kits you would have to go to your local dealer..

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was for the Sedan. And No I am not paying for anything. Just my time waiting for them to ship the new one....

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Just be respectful and professional and expect the same in return. It doesn't do any good to have a bad attitude towards them etc. Crap happens .. just have to hope everything works out.

And if you get negativity from them, you can always file complaints, spread the word.

·
Bigwil254
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didn't you ship back the scrached one? did they pick up the return shipping?
They are paying for the shipping and instead of me taking it to the UPS store, they will be having a driver pick the thing up from my house. As they drop off my new one.

·
Registered
851 Posts
send it back! make them pay for shipping!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Think things through...

College Hills buys a part (they don't make it or QC it), they put it on a shelf and when somoene buys it, they slap a UPS label on the box and off it goes.

Not their bad it was scratched, does Wal-Mart open every box, does Ford parts open every box... nope, they were sorry for the mistaked, they took care of things, they showed GREAT customer service.

Stop bashing and start giving them a few props

·
Registered
585 Posts
Me personnally I am not bashing CHH...stuff happens..and as long as they take responsibility for it and make up for it, i have no problems...that is what we call excellent customer service...and it makes u want to deal with them again bc u know you can trust them...
unlike spoiler and wing king how made me pay for the shipping for a defective m3 roof spoiler, and their shitty service...for which i dont recommend them one bit..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts