Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2003 Honda Accord Cpe v6
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there was anyone in Pittsburgh with an accord that wants to meet up or do a photoshoot or cruise even.....let me know...I personally am in the Oakland area.

Jarrod

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
^ are you @ PITT? I too kicked it in Oakland as a Panther, many years ago... :naughty:

I got my first Accord, a new '93 Accord EX sedan, from Baerl Honda in Wexford. Airport Honda, which was closer to us, never really discounted their vehicles.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,459 Posts
i'm here if anyone wants to meet.... :wave:

·
Ballin' on a budget
484 Posts
Old thread, but checking in with a 2007 i4 SE from Robinson Township.

·
2003 V6 Coupe
17 Posts
Very old thread. But silver 2003 V6 coupe in Point Breeze.

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
New Accord owner. Robinson Area.
Howdy. Lets do a meetup at Mad Mex sometime. Myself and Dreaming are always up for meeting new 7g owners. I'll be up there on the 6th if you have time.

Theres a meet in CHI we're going to this summer. You should join the road trip :)

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
I was there. I did not see any other accords. Mine was the white accord on white rims, my son has the red one on white rims.
Got caught up detailing Z since it turned out to be nice.

Got pics?

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
Figured I'd share this with folks since you have some sharp rides. I dig the wheels on your white one.

If you want to use these in other threads, copy and paste the links, just take the space out from before http and after .jpg

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
Not a social network person. Please post other meets going on in here please.

I've seen a few dang nice Accords running about. One in particular was a lowered blacked out 8th gen I saw on 28 a couple weeks back, I want to check that thing out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
REALLY old thread (I know) but another Pittsburgh Accord owner here! South Hills area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts