Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all genius/mechanics on this forum!!!
I am trying to find the right parts for my 2013 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L CVT. I got lost control and hit a curb side. My undercarriage is damaged, however, I am not sure which parts to order for my mechanic to fix it. Please help me identify the parts in the pictures. The picture is front driver side (left) undercarriage under my bumper left fender. I also missing the air duct connect to the cold air intake filter box, but I could not find the correct one on part online. Please point me to the correct parts. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Attachments

· Turbo lag
3,037 Posts
Go check estore.honda.com for parts catalogue.
But you need a subframe to start, that is bent. Looks like surrounding members are also bent, which has to be repaired before a new subframe can even be installed. You need to take this to a body shop and considering file a claim with your insurance. This is gonna be quite expensive.

· Honda Enthusiast
I drive a BMW now. 🇩🇪
3,852 Posts
At minimum you are going to need a front subframe and a front bulkhead crossmember. Those two parts are almost $1700 retail.

· Registered
5,693 Posts
The first thing is measurements need to be taken and determine what needs to be replaced or straightened.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: WiiMaster

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go check estore.honda.com for parts catalogue.
But you need a subframe to start, that is bent. Looks like surrounding members are also bent, which has to be repaired before a new subframe can even be installed. You need to take this to a body shop and considering file a claim with your insurance. This is gonna be quite expensive.
Thank you sir. I did have my mechanic bended back some of the under support for the radiator. The sub frame you mention, my mechanic said could be replaced. I can't file a claim with my insurance since I only have liability, uninsured/underinsure protection. No collision. Sadly

· Registered
44 Posts
Do you trust your mechanic? If so he can tell what is needed and replace the parts. You do have a good amount of damage there but not a total loss. Alot of the parts can be gotten used as they are not wear items but structural. So replacements are available at recycle yards reasonable. I would go that way if you trust your guy. Good luck. Not too bad but it sucks just the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts