Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can some one direct me to the guide for poping the steering wheel of 2.4v sedan with paddle shift . and if possible also direct me to the wiring diagram of steering wheel elelctricals coz i would like to fit audio controls on my steering wheel .i have searched everywhere but cant seem to find one .the only ones i found were of without paddle shift.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
why did you bump this 2 minutes after you put it up....... relax its not a common request. take it to a dealership if you dont know its safer you cant screw anything up that way

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well Bumped after 24 hrs !!! and dealers here don't have the wiring diagram for steering control electicals ......so thought of doin it myself !!!

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
why did you bump this 2 minutes after you put it up....... relax its not a common request. take it to a dealership if you dont know its safer you cant screw anything up that way
It's not 2 minutes, it's 24 hrs + 2 minutes.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
it says that now but when i originally looked it had it up as posted "today" on both... regardless no one responded due to the fact that no one knew how. He should still visit the deal or find a mechanics manual for the vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it says that now but when i originally looked it had it up as posted "today" on both... regardless no one responded due to the fact that no one knew how. He should still visit the deal or find a mechanics manual for the vehicle.
visited the dealership and they don't have a clue.. and already bought the manual but sadly its old one ! :-(

·
Registered
399 Posts
The north america version of the accord does not have paddle shifter. Maybe you should go post in the acura tsx forum.

·
Honda owner since '84
149 Posts
Oops you are correct! :D
Regardless, I am still curious why anyone would want to "pope" their Accord anyway?

(sorry, I just couldn't resist) :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts

·
20th Gear
2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
198 Posts
:wave:OP has 4 banger:lmao:
"poping the steering wheel of 2.4v sedan with paddle shift ."

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Good point.

OP's location (and IP) shows India, does India get normal Accord as we do in North America or the European Accord which was/is TSX in Northe America?

Guess we'll have to wait until OP chimes in.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
:wave:OP has 4 banger:lmao:
"poping the steering wheel of 2.4v sedan with paddle shift ."
..perhaps a religious reference might apply here........

ez

·
20th Gear
2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
198 Posts
Good point.

OP's location (and IP) shows India, does India get normal Accord as we do in North America or the European Accord which was/is TSX in Northe America?

Guess we'll have to wait until OP chimes in.
:banana:According to World.Honda.com the Accords in India get the paddle shifters.:lmao:

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
http://hondacarindia.com/accord/technology.html

India has a normal Accord not a TSX.

OP to remove Air Bag you need to remove (2) Torx 30 screws on each side of bag. Battery needs to be disconnected first.

U.S. part# 35880-TA0-A11 for audio control

1 - 18 of 18 Posts