Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t, and I realized there wasn't homelink. Is it possible to install an after market homelink unit where the homelink usually is (at the light above your head) or even at the rear view mirror?

·
Registered
2021 SGP Accord Touring/ 2019 SGP CTR R-35355
134 Posts
So I have a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t, and I realized there wasn't homelink. Is it possible to install an after market homelink unit where the homelink usually is (at the light above your head) or even at the rear view mirror?
They definitely have a Homelink Mirror. My 21 Accord Touring came with one, from the factory.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have you seen what the CTR guys do using the Homelink part from the overhead lights/sunroof module from the 9th generation Accords? I've haven't seen it done in the Accord but I've been waiting to see if anyone attempted it.

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I also added the accessory auto-dimming mirror with Homelink to my 2019 Accord when I bought it new. After owning a car with an auto-dimming mirror, I never want to go back to owning a car with a standard mirror. The Homelink functionality was an added bonus.

Any dealer can add this for you... lots of people have installed it themselves. You can buy the mirror with all of the needed parts from College Hills Honda for $336 plus shipping... and they have the installation directions on their website.

You'll need the mirror and the attachment kit that is for the Accord.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts