Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if honda dealers can install power windows on all 4 windows on my 13' sport sedan. And lastly, what about power side mirrors?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Was wondering if honda dealers can install power windows on all 4 windows on my 13' sport sedan. And lastly, what about power side mirrors?
Comes standard with power windows.

·
CVT
514 Posts
Comes standard with power windows.
i think he was referring to automatic down/up windows, like on the driver side.

on a side note honda really should have made the passenger side automatic as well..

·
Registered
493 Posts

on a side note honda really should have made the passenger side automatic as well..
My passenger side has auto up...I'm guessing they left that out on the Sport model.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yes, only driver side has power windows. Really want on all windows.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It's not as easy as you would think. Unfortunately, your car does not have the necessary wiring or relays needed for auto up/down and it cannot be just simply added. I had a Tundra and thought I could just swap the main controller from one from a Sequoia, but it turned out it is much more involved than that as the relays are in the fuse box.

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
EX-L+ (or maybe EX+) have the auto up/down passenger window and all illuminated buttons vs. just the driver side.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agreed, LED side mirrors, power windows, Led tails and head lights. I would have went in that direction had I done my homework on this sight before I bought the Sport. Still love it though. I want to get the LED side mirrors most of all. Can someone direct me to a thread on this mode. Thanks

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
One reason you can't just easily upgrade is that the auto up feature has to have protective sensors which reverse the window if someone's body part get sin the way.

My 2000 Accord Coupe didn't have the auto down feature on the passenger side and I never even opened the window on that side from the driver's side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts