Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not so much of a problems, but the guard doesn't like it when I open my door at the gate.. just a pain really.

Just yesterday I was getting a quick meal at Wendy's, and ALL four cars in front of me had no problems powering their windows down.. even an second gen (early 90's) Ford Tracer had no problems :lmao: I took notice of this because my windows are stuck because of the freezing weather.

I'm interested, who hear gets the 'frozen windows' during the cold months? My car is a 2005 Accord (for reference).

I think I will buy some silicone lubricant to wipe down the window gaskets, top to bottom.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It happens to me all the time. I usually just bang on the glass from the outside and that will usually free it up. Don't know how good of an idea that is though.

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
It happens to me all the time. I usually just bang on the glass from the outside and that will usually free it up. Don't know how good of an idea that is though.
Yeah I did the same thing and it still wouldn't budge. I usually blast the heat and point the went towards my driver side window, overtime it frees up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts