Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you trust this

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/elitetint/

? They sell precut tints that you put on yourself.. but doesn't say anything bout what they use, you request the % of the tints, etc..

I had my tints done at the shop for 250$ but my mother would like to get her little civic tinted but $250 is a bit expensive for such a tiny car and for someone who doesn't really pay much care to their vehicle.

What do you think? The feedback and reviews are very positive for this seller but anyone have any experiences with pre-cut tints? Are they look the fake certified shit they sell at walmart? :lmao:

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
TINT!! NOT TINT"S"....goodness

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
TINT! Not TINTS!

Tinting windows for the inexperienced is a lot like herding cats. Not for the faint hearted and the results are not generally good.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Cutting the tint is the easy part. Properly prepping the windows and applying the tint, especially the back window which will need to be shrunk, is the hard part and is what you are paying for.

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
Yip. It's a lot like the difference between buying a gallon of paint and having you car painted.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cutting the tint is the easy part. Properly prepping the windows and applying the tint, especially the back window which will need to be shrunk, is the hard part and is what you are paying for.
Thanks that makes sense, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I personally, would pay a little extra, and get them done professionally and have no worries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts