Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

8281 - 8300 of 8337 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
3 weeks ago i purchased a 2017 Accord, 2dr, Coupe, V6, from Elk Grove Honda, for 22K with 34,000 miles on the clock.
Was specifically looking for a 2017, like that, and they had what i wanted.
So far, so good, I'm really happy with the car.
Like it a lot.
ex-l or touring? what color?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought half a year ago 2016 Accord EX-L V6 auto from copart with 42k miles on it (of course it is after accident). Delivered it to Eastern Europe, repaired, painted. Original price from auction - 4150 end price after repair $16 grands.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Purchased my 2016 Accord Coupe EX-L V6-6MT for $19.3K (20K OTD) in mid July. It's a CPO with 23k miles. Was a personal lease vehicle that appears to have been always serviced at the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Accord Touring Coupe with 15K miles- $23.8K +TTL. Not the best deal but car is clean one owner example and difficult to find in my area. First time Accord owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got a 2016 Accord Coupe EX-L. Leather + premium sound, only reason I settled for it haha. It is i4 + CVT tho :( but dark blue with tinted windows looks ?

It was one owner and oil was changed 200 miles before me and tires less than 8k on them. Have a glove box full of all maintenance papers and everything.

Got it for $8,600. Originally $7.5k because the guy snagged a tow hitch. Broke his bumper cover (3" hole close to the grill where hitch went through), bent the reinforcment a little and condenser leaked and driver headlight tabs cracked. Went through a shop and got everything completely fixed. Frame was perfect and alignment like new still. Was just cosmetics. My uncle works at an insurance shop and said since the bolt tab where the reinforcment bolts, was slightly bent because reinforcment bar bent, it "counts as frame damage" but it took 3 seconds for shop to straighten the tab out. The tab went in a couple mm that was all. They checked everything against a mint condition Accord and it was all exactly within specs.
Had it not been a good deal I would have got a V6 Manual probs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone,
came across a 2017 Accord Sport sedan manual in white with 6,013 miles on the clock for $18,995. Was wondering what you all thought about this vehicle. Something to me sounds off since the price in my mind is low. Only 3 pictures in the listing, none of the rear end or interior....
I currently have a 2010 manual coupe looking to add 2 more doors for the little one. I currently have 2009/2010 19" HFP wheels for summer time so looking to stay in the Accord/Honda family.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ask a lot of questions with some documents to back up what they're saying and have a mechanic take a look if possible. Definitely sounds too good to be true but sometimes these deals are legit. Hope it checks out because that'll be something to ride for a long time and the design will hold up

·
Registered
36 Posts
In December I bought a metallic grey 2016 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 Manual w/ 25k miles for $26000 from Space Coast Honda in Florida.

That's including tax, title, license, full inspection, all new fluids including coolant, new tires, extended factory warranty, bi-yearly auto butler service, roadside assistance, & a coupon book with enough free oil changes to last 3 years.

I've been looking for this car for 3 years and got exactly what I hoped for: low miles, pristine condition, not modified in anyway, purchased from Honda dealer, and I got it in my favorite color too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
In December I bought a metallic grey 2016 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 Manual w/ 25k miles for $26000 from Space Coast Honda in Florida.

That's including tax, title, license, full inspection, all new fluids including coolant, new tires, extended factory warranty, bi-yearly auto butler service, roadside assistance, & a coupon book with enough free oil changes to last 3 years.

I've been looking for this car for 3 years and got exactly what I hoped for: low miles, pristine condition, not modified in anyway, purchased from Honda dealer, and I got it in my favorite color too!
What was the pre-TTL (listed) price?

8281 - 8300 of 8337 Posts