Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
2381 - 2400 of 2436 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
$28,000
'11 V-6 EX-L coupe w/HFP package installed at mfg. It was a Honda Corp car before our dealer got it in an auction that Honda held amongst the local dealers to see who would get to sell it.
9600 miles on it when purchased on March 31, 2012.
It now has 44k miles on it, and a new set of spark plugs in it, plus new tires too.
White over tan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Model: 2009 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4cyl
Miles: 150,000
Date: April 19,2019
Price: $4900

Bought for my son who turns 16 next month. Blue book was anywhere from like 4500-6200. I bought from a family member. They've owned it the whole time and its been garage kept. Interior is in pretty good shape aside from the lid/arm rest on the center console was ripped but I found a replacement for that on Amazon for $20. The weather stripping / run channel on the driver's side window is ripping when you roll the window up and needs replaced. I bought a Bluetooth and USB kit for it to add those features.

Exterior has few dents and scratches but nothing terrible. It has the nicer wheels, not sure if that is the case for all Ex or not.

·
Baba Booey
40 Posts
2008 EX-L V6 Manual 6. 11,200 mile show car I found on car gurus, eBay. Pretty much every bolt-on you can put on the engine and a full focal, alpine audio.
AEM cai, stop tech BBK, Vis CF hood/ trunk, full RV6 exhaust with PCD’s into a magnaflow CB. P2R manifold and TB spacers and all thermal gaskets to match. Function form type 2 coils. 19” limited junction produce wheels with 2k miles. The pic was taken as it was bought before it was raised up to transport the car. This is the 2nd 6MT in our driveway now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2008 EX-L V6 Manual 6. 11,200 mile show car I found on car gurus, eBay. Pretty much every bolt-on you can put on the engine and a full focal, alpine audio.
AEM cai, stop tech BBK, Vis CF hood/ trunk, full RV6 exhaust with PCD’s into a magnaflow CB. P2R manifold and TB spacers and all thermal gaskets to match. Function form type 2 coils. 19” limited junction produce wheels with 2k miles. The pic was taken as it was bought before it was raised up to transport the car. This is the 2nd 6MT in our driveway now. View attachment 512832
Thats crazy! How much if you dont mind me asking?

·
Gearhead Girl 🤟
1,277 Posts
2 weeks ago I bought a 2010 Accord sedan LX with 68.5k mies for $9700. It was at a dealership, but they originally wanted $10,990 for it so :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6
Bought: October 2015
Mileage: 115k
Price Paid: $7,000 (They were asking $8,500 but they came down)

Just turned 150k and haven’t had any big issues, love the car (but wish I’d searched a little more for a Navi model)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
2012 with 63,000 EXL 6-6 coupe. Paid $11,500 last June from a private party. I am in Southern California. This forum has been so much help with getting settled in with my new addition. I also have an old Toyota.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought a 2008 Honda Accord LX-P Automatic with 176k miles on it for $3k. I bought new windshield wipers, new tires, new brakes, new headlights (replaced the halogens with HID), new power steering pump, and a new belt and tensioner upon purchase. The oil was just changed on it prior to my purchase (was still golden and the filters were brand spanking new), and the battery was tested and was found to be perfect.
The body is slightly scratched up and the paint is fading, but I waxed her up and tried to buff out the headlights (the plastic assembly was faded and cracked pretty bad). Other than that she runs like new, which is impressive with those miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a 2008 Honda Accord EXL V6 White exterior, Beige interior with 143000 miles on it this weekend 01/25/2020 for $7200. Has some minor paint issues but other than that a solid vehicle. We are pleased with it.

2381 - 2400 of 2436 Posts