Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not gone low yet. I recall HFPs were about $580. Now they are about $200 higher. Comparing ebay to ebay.

Is it a case of supply vs. demand? I don't think so. Or are they not making HFP suspension for the 8Gen?

·
Put that cookie down! NOW
650 Posts
8th gen HFP Suspension kits are long discontinued. Only a handful of sellers will have them.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Try my dealers site. Bernardiparts.com

I know they can get them for a coupe cause i just had to replaced my R/F due to a leak. However i see your diving a sedan.

There is a lot of HFP stuff that you cant get anymore. I asked my parts manager and he said that HFP is no more. He said their performance parts are using the mugen name now. Thats as far as the conversation went, so i dont know if that holds water but he's the parts manager so i figured he was right.

I just checked on the site. I had to look under "accord accessories" and then "exterior." I found them for my coupe, but im not seeing them for your car.

As always, i suggest calling with your VIN handy. I believe the internet sales managers name is Julianna Richards. The parts directors name is Eric Richards. If you call i suggest asking for one of them because a sales consultant is just going to "call you back" once they get a hold of them anyway. And sometimes managers have a way of getting things done when their inferiors say, "sorry nothing i can do." im sure you know what i mean.

best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts